Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."

 Wow, what an accomplishment! I usually feel pretty good about turning in five pages that i know are mine, but nine was a remarkable feeling. I am really glad we had to have a chance to do an essay like that, even though it was hard. I have not written a research paper in probably 5 years, so it was very educational. I enjoyed looking up things on my topic and I felt very comfortable about looking up sources and checking out books from the library, which i feel is important information to learn early.

Learning about MLA in detail was also very beneficial. Its good to finally get those questions cleared up. Over all, it was definitely the most difficult paper we had to write, but with Chris's step by step set up of things, it was not that hard to complete. I enjoyed the conferences and peer review opportunities and I feel like we completed the paper in a timely, successful manner.

 And yet, at times this is still how I felt... :)


Nash, Johnny. "I Can See Clearly Now". Lyrics.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree; that paper was hard, but so worth it!
    P.S. I like the picture and the citation you added at the end
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you! I wasn't going to but then all the citation stuff we learned was yelling at me in my head. I'm glad someone noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Step by step was very nice!! haha Aren't you so glad we are done? I wish I would have been able to read your paper. I bet it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, if anyone though that the OpEd or RA was long, this must have just been killer for them. So stoked that it's finito! But, love the song. It perfectly captures the joy of a finished project.

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete