Thursday, January 6, 2011

The First Blog Ever

Hello everyone! My name is Sara Kenley and this is going to be my first blog ever. I am really quite excited. I am nineteen years old and this is my second semester here at Brigham Young. I have lived in Palmer, Alaska all my life. Alaska is the most beautiful place I have ever seen, but Utah is not so bad either. I am currently in the Civil Engineering program but am also looking into Accounting.  I really enjoy learning at such a engaged university. I love to play sports of all kinds but I am particularly fond of Soccer. It is not as fun to watch as it is to play so i try to play as often as i can.
 In my next few years here at BYU I hope to continue to be very involved in extra ciriculars and continue to soak up knowledge excessively. Im gonna get married in my own due time and hopefully have a job in my home state as either a successful engineer, or a trustworthy accountant. My time here at BYU will be the bravest experiment of my life. I intend to branch out, explore and find out what kind of person i intend to be for the rest of my existance. Well this has been fun. Time to comment. Until next time.
Sara Kenley

No comments:

Post a Comment