Saturday, January 29, 2011

Opinion Editorial

I really enjoyed the Opinion Editorial because it is kind of like a written mini debate. I love the process of forming a well formulated argument and i especially love writing rebuttal arguments in order to not only gain favor for my argument but to win against others arguments. I thought the over all process was fun too. I thought that going to the writing lab and doing so many drafting days was well worth the time spent. I also thought that the essay was a good one to start off with because it introduced the rhetorical theme very well and wasn't too intimidating. Over all i thought it was a job well done!

3 comments:

  1. I also really liked having so many drafting days. It gave me motivation to actually start it before the day it was due!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the whole process was time well spent. I felt like none of it was repetitive or unnecessary...awesome process.

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about the mini debate. It was great writing about something that was directly related to arguing our perspective.

    -ER

    ReplyDelete