Thursday, January 20, 2011

Practically Summer Time..

So here is something that has been on my mind. It is like the middle of May outside!! I am not used to this sort of warm January weather because usually January is the worst weather of the year. I've been worrying about getting to class without bundling up like a snow man(I'm quite good at it), but it is not necessary one bit. I hope it snows a lot again because it was only here for about two weeks before it all melted.

I have a co-ed soccer game tonight and although I'm very excited I wish i was playing outside. It is just like the weather in Alaska during our soccer season, so its making me sad to know its only January.

In the long run I do not mind that it has been so warm but i won't pretend that it is not strange. Oh well. Hopefully this just means I'll get to go skiing in the beautiful weather before summer actually arrives. That's my plan for this weekend. After I edit my paper of course. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is what Alaska looked like over break. That moose was my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your wish! Definitely a mini blizzard out of nowhere today! Hope you're enjoying it!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! although its very wet! haha no good on tennis shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete